Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in the Accessible, Innovative, and Relevant Training for Vocational Rehabilitation Personnel in Pre-Employment Transitions Services. Over the course of the program, with a highly interactive curriculum, you will gain the experience, tools, and strategies to Lead the Way in Pre-ETS.
Let our virtual youth avatars tell you why they think you will want to join the community of professionals making a difference in the lives of youth with disabilities.
Video with Audio Description is available
UWGLive Simulation Labs feature virtual avatars via Mursion simulations and scenarios.
- Continuing education operating remotely using cutting edge technology
- Three online courses
- Four skill enhancement exercises using virtual simulation, virtual reality, or video conferencing training platforms
- MasterCasts of people sharing their stories of success
- Communities of Practice to fulfill your learning goals and collaborate with others
The AIR4VR Experience
- Research-based curriculum, designed and adapted for a dynamic online learning experience.
- An immersive interactive suite of virtual learning platforms that takes you to the heart of your work.
- Direct, real-time engagement with and personalized feedback from our faculty and seasoned peers.
- A community of peers, offering a diverse set of perspectives for efficient knowledge transfer, networking, and support.
Olivia Uwamahoro, PhD, LPC, NCC, CPCS
Co-Principal Investigator, Counseling Skills Training & Podcasts